I. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the opening hours of the Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Sydney are changed to:
Tuesday and Thursday (except public holidays)
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
II. It is strongly suggested all applicants to postpone applications during the Covid-19 pandemic.
In case of emergency, please email the Consulate-General (email@example.com) to make an appointment in advance. The subject can be "Authentication + name of applicant/company". Please brief your emergency situation and attach a scanned copy of all documents to be submitted.
If your appointment is approved, you will receive an Appointment Confirmation. After receiving the Appointment Confirmation, please post the following materials to the Consular Section of the Consulate-General of the PRC in Sydney (address: 39 DUNBLANE STREET, CAMPERDOWN, NSW 2050):
1. Appointment Confirmation.
2. All documents to be submitted.
3. Money Order or Company Bank Cheque to: Consulate General of the PRC Sydney.
Amount of Payment:
Civilian document: $30 per document for non-Chinese citizen;$10 per document for Chinese citizen .
Company document: $60 per document for company registered outside China; $20 per document for company registered in China.
4. Trackable return envelope with your full address and enough paid postage.
5. In case you cannot prepare aforementioned return envelope, please pay $15 for our return envelope (for parcel less than 500g).
If you have any inquiry, please call 02-85958002 Monday to Friday (except public holidays) 2:00pm-4:00pm, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.